Yes, you can book your learners test online in South Africa through the National Traffic Information System (NaTIS) website, which is operated by the Road Traffic Management Corporation (RTMC). Here are the steps to book your learners test online:
- Visit the NaTIS website at https://online.natis.gov.za.
- Click on “Book your learner’s or driver’s test” on the homepage.
- Enter your ID number and select the type of test you want to book (i.e. learner’s or driver’s test).
- Select the testing centre and date that is convenient for you.
- Confirm your details and submit your booking.
- Pay the booking fee online using a credit or debit card.
Once your booking is confirmed and paid for, you will receive a confirmation email with the date, time, and location of your learners test.
It’s important to note that you need to have a valid South African ID or passport, as well as a valid proof of residence, to book your learners test online. Additionally, you need to be at least 17 years old to apply for a learners license in South Africa.