Last Updated on 2 weeks by Drivers Licence
Yes, it is possible to pay traffic fines at certain Pick n Pay stores in South Africa. Pick n Pay has partnered with various municipalities and traffic departments to offer a service called “Pay@.” This service allows customers to make payments for various services, including traffic fines, at participating Pick n Pay stores.
To pay a traffic fine at Pick n Pay, you can generally follow these steps:
- Collect the necessary information: You will need the reference number or notice number associated with your traffic fine. This information is typically found on the fine notice itself.
- Locate a participating Pick n Pay store: Not all Pick n Pay stores offer the Pay@ service for traffic fine payments, so it’s important to identify a store that provides this service. You can check the list of participating stores on the website of the municipality or traffic department associated with your fine.
- Visit the Pick n Pay store: Take your traffic fine notice and visit the participating Pick n Pay store.
- Approach the service counter: Go to the service counter or information desk within the store and inform the staff that you would like to make a payment for a traffic fine.
- Provide the necessary information: Present your traffic fine notice and provide the reference number or notice number associated with the fine. The staff will assist you in processing the payment.
- Make the payment: Pay the fine amount in cash or using the payment methods accepted at the store. The staff will provide you with a receipt as proof of payment.
It’s important to note that the availability of the Pay@ service and the specific procedures may vary depending on the municipality, traffic department, and participating Pick n Pay stores. Therefore, it is advisable to check with the specific municipality or traffic department associated with your fine to ensure that the Pay@ service is available at your preferred Pick n Pay store.