To access the South African Government Gazette, you can follow these steps:
- Visit the eGazette website: The Government Printing Works (GPW) manages the eGazette portal, which provides access to the South African Government Gazette. You can access it by visiting the official website at www.gpwonline.co.za.
- Register an account: If you are a first-time user, you will need to create an account on the eGazette portal. Click on the “Register” button and fill in the required details to create your username and password.
- Log in to your account: After registering, log in to the eGazette portal using your username and password.
- Search for gazettes: Once logged in, you can search for specific gazettes based on various criteria. The eGazette portal allows you to search by publication date, gazette number, or keywords related to the content you are looking for.
- View or download gazettes: Once you have found the desired gazette, you can either view it online or download it for offline access. Click on the gazette link to open it in your browser, or choose the download option to save it to your device.
- Browse gazette archives: The eGazette portal also provides access to archived gazettes. You can explore previous editions of the Government Gazette by selecting the relevant publication date or gazette number.
- Stay updated: The eGazette portal is regularly updated with new gazettes. You can visit the website periodically to check for the latest publications and stay informed about important government notices and announcements.
It is important to note that accessing the South African Government Gazette through the eGazette portal is typically free of charge. However, some specific documents or services within the gazette may have associated fees, depending on the nature of the information you are seeking.
If you encounter any difficulties or require further assistance in using the eGazette portal, you can contact the Government Printing Works (GPW) directly for support or visit their website for more information.