To check the South African Government Gazette, you can follow these steps:
- Visit the eGazette website: The Government Printing Works (GPW) manages the eGazette portal, which provides access to the South African Government Gazette. Visit the eGazette website at www.gpwonline.co.za.
- Register an account: If you haven’t registered on the eGazette portal before, you will need to create an account. Click on the “Register” button and fill in the required details to create your username and password.
- Log in to your account: After registering, log in to the eGazette portal using your username and password.
- Access the Government Gazette: Once logged in, you will be able to access the Government Gazette publications. The eGazette portal allows you to search for gazettes by various criteria, including publication date, gazette number, and keywords.
- Search for the desired gazette: Use the search functionality provided on the eGazette portal to find the specific gazette you are interested in. You can search using keywords, publication date, or gazette number to narrow down your search.
- View or download the gazette: Once you have found the desired gazette, you can view it online or download it for offline access. Click on the gazette link to open it in your browser or choose the download option to save it to your device.
- Browse gazette archives: The eGazette portal also allows you to access archived gazettes. You can explore previous editions of the Government Gazette by selecting the relevant publication date or gazette number.
- Stay updated: The eGazette portal is regularly updated with new gazettes. You can visit the website periodically to check for the latest publications and stay informed about important government notices and announcements.
It’s important to note that accessing the South African Government Gazette through the eGazette portal is free of charge. However, accessing specific documents or services within the gazette may require additional fees, depending on the nature of the information sought.
If you encounter any difficulties or require further assistance in using the eGazette portal, you can contact the Government Printing Works (GPW) directly for support or visit their website for more information.