You can contact FNB (First National Bank) Contact Center using the following methods:
- Phone: You can call FNB’s Contact Center on +27 87 575 9404 or 0860 327 827 (for South African customers) to speak to a customer service representative. The Contact Center is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Email: You can also send an email to FNB’s customer service team at email@example.com. Make sure to include as much information as possible about your query or request in your email.
- Live Chat: You can use FNB’s Live Chat service on their website or mobile app to connect with a customer service representative.
- Social Media: You can also reach out to FNB on social media platforms like Twitter or Facebook by sending them a direct message.
- Visit an FNB Branch: If you prefer to speak to a customer service representative in person, you can visit one of the many FNB branches located throughout South Africa. Use the FNB branch locator on their website to find the nearest branch to you.
Before contacting FNB, make sure you have your account details or relevant information on hand so that the customer service representative can assist you quickly and efficiently.