To apply for a Code 14 learner’s license in South Africa, you will need to provide the following documents and meet certain requirements:
- South African identity document (ID) or passport if you are a foreign national.
- Proof of residential address, such as a utility bill or bank statement, that is no older than three months.
- Completed application form (Form DL1).
- Two ID-sized photos.
- Eye test certificate, completed by an optometrist or ophthalmologist.
- Medical certificate, completed by a medical practitioner.
- Payment for the application fee.
In addition to the required documents, you must also meet the following requirements:
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Have a valid Code 10 driver’s license.
- Pass the Code 14 learner’s license test, which consists of a written test and a yard test.
It’s important to note that the requirements and application process for a Code 14 learner’s license may vary depending on your province or region. It’s always a good idea to check with your local licensing department or the South African eNatis website for the most up-to-date information on the application process and requirements.