Last Updated on 2 weeks by Drivers Licence
Yes, you can renew your license disc at the traffic department in South Africa.
To renew your license disc at the traffic department, you will need to bring the following documents with you:
- Your current license disc.
- Your South African identity document (ID) or passport if you are a foreign national.
- The registration certificate of the vehicle (if required).
- Proof of address, such as a utility bill or bank statement, that is no older than three months.
- Payment for the license renewal fee.
Once you have the required documents and payment, you can visit the traffic department and follow the renewal process. The traffic department will issue you a new license disc for your vehicle, which you should affix to your vehicle’s windshield as soon as possible.
It’s important to note that you can also renew your license disc online through the South African eNatis website or through selected post offices across the country.