To get in touch with the Department of Home Affairs in South Africa, you can use the following contact information:
- Customer Contact Centre:
- Telephone: 0800 60 11 90 (within South Africa)
- Telephone: +27 11 461 9252 (international callers)
- Home Affairs website:
- Official website: www.dha.gov.za
- Social Media:
- The Department of Home Affairs in South Africa is active on social media platforms such as Twitter and Facebook. You can follow their accounts for updates and direct messaging options.
- Regional Offices:
- The Department of Home Affairs has offices located throughout South Africa. You can visit the nearest regional office for assistance or to submit applications. The addresses and contact details of the regional offices can be found on the official website of the Department of Home Affairs.
It is important to note that response times and availability may vary, and it is advisable to contact the Department of Home Affairs during their working hours for the most efficient assistance.